1. What is F1 Visa? The F1 visa is a non-immigrant student visa that allows foreign nationals to study in.
1. What is the H-1B Visa? The H-1B Visa program allows U.S. employers to hire skilled foreign professionals in specialty.
1. What’s PERM? PERM stands for Program Electronic Review Management. It’s a process that U.S. employers must go through to.
1. What’s EB-2? EB-2 stands for Employment-Based Second Preference, a category of employment-based visas for permanent residency in the United.
1. What is the EB-1A Application? The EB-1A application falls under the Employment-Based First Preference category. It is designed for.
1. What’s EB-1B? The EB-1B visa is a sought-after U.S. immigrant visa category, designed to provide a streamlined path to.
1. What’s O-1A Visa? The O-1A visa is a prestigious U.S. nonimmigrant visa category crafted for individuals who possess extraordinary.
1. What is the O-1B Visa? The O-1B visa is a category within the O-1 visa group, created for individuals.
1. What’s AOS? Adjustment of Status, commonly known as AOS, is the process through which certain non-U.S. citizens can apply.
1. What is I-485 Expedite? I-485 expedited processing is a service designed to accelerate the approval process of Form I-485.
The Consular Process, also known as Consular Processing, is a crucial step in obtaining a U.S. visa, including nonimmigrant visas.
1. What is Inadmissibility? Inadmissibility refers to the condition where an individual is barred from entering or remaining in the.
1. What is Naturalization? Naturalization is the legal process through which a non-U.S. citizen can become a citizen of the.